Sunday 2 November 2014

A Horror Story : Technically Art

This kid wrote a Horror Story : The story of Lisa


This is lisa, she is my friend.My mom and dad can't see her so they said she is an imaginary friend.Lisa is nice friend.



Today i tried to plant a flower in the yard.I tried to plant it by the sandbox but lisa said thats where his daddy is sleeping so i planted in a cup of dirt.



Lisa is at school with me today, i brought her for show but Mrs. Monroe got angry because she can't see lisa.Lisa got sad so she hide the chalkboard eraser.



Yesterday was my birthday partry.My mom bought pizza but no one came, lisa said people came on the porch and left.but they left presents, i have got three barbies and some shoes and 5 dollers.Me and lisa played with barbies.



Mrs. Monroe is absent today.our substitute is named Mrs. Digman.she is preety and nice and she letting us have snack time after diary time.I wish Mrs. Digman can stay as our teacher.



Today Jhonathan parker stole my pencil sack.Mrs.Digman coldn't find it so she made him give me his pencils.Lisa came to school too but Mrs. Digman can't see her but she said she believes that lisa is real.



Yesterday lisa and me went out on a long walk until the moon came out.Daddy got really mad and said lisa is stupid and fake.Lisa got sad and disappeared.Today she didn't come to school but Mrs. Digman said Mrs. Monroe won't come back.



Daddy was at work all day yesterday, he didn't even come home to eat dinner.Today he is still at work, mom packed me a puddding in my lunch today.Pudding is my favorite.



I miss lisa.Daddy is really busy at work.HE didn;t come home at the weekend, mom is very angry with him.I'm going to write a letter for lisa.



Dear lisa, i miss yo please come back.i am sorry when my dad was mean.You are my best friend.



Lisa came back yesterday.She said sorry for leaving and i told her my dad won't come home.Lisa said Mrs. Monroe and him are sleeping like his dad.I hope the wake up soon.

Written by : Sunny Schreiner

0 comments:

Post a Comment